COVID-19 and T2T 2020
T2T Race Directors, together with the Skidegate First Nation and local governments on Haida Gwaii, are monitoring the situation with respect to the Covid-19 outbreak. With our event being in mid-July, we are going to wait and see what evolves over the next couple of weeks. We will be guided by the decisions of the local communities and directives from our government agencies. It will likely be mid to late May, before any decision can be made as to whether or not our event will go forward. Stay safe. Stay healthy. Howa’a.
View race results online #RunHaidaGwaii #TotemtoTotem View race photos online
Photo: N.Didlick (2018)